Oysters – 4 Large
Finely Diced Pear – 25 Grams
Finely Sliced Radish – 10 grams
Finely Sliced Cucumber – 5 grams
Soy Sauce – 5 grams
Lime Juice – 5 grams
Cream Fraiche – 5 grams
Beluga Caviar – 5 grams
Chervil – 3 grams
- Chuck the oysters and loosen the meat from the shell.
- Using a small bowl pour the oyster juice into the bowl and mix with soy sauce, lime juice and salt & pepper.
- Using an egg carton place the oyster shells on top to allow balance for building the oysters.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture evenly over the oyster meat and allow it to seep through.
- Garnish the oysters with cucumber by placing on top of the thinnest part of the oyster.
- Top with the pear and sliced radish, add a spoon of cream fraiche and finish with a spoon of caviar.
- Top the garnish with a sprig of chervil and serve.
Benguela Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2016
This white blend shows aromas of melon, floral blooms and lime with nuances of gunflint and green apple. The palate is well balanced by integrated oaking, displaying notes of citrus, minerality and roasted nuts. The palate is austere, yet vibrant and textured, with a lingering and refreshing finish.