Cream, Whipped – 1 L
Cream Cheese – 1 kg (35oz)
Coriander, Chopped – 100 grams (3 1/2 oz)
Castor Sugar- 500 grams (18oz)
Butter, Melted – 90 grams (3oz)
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, and mango purée.
- Place 12 leaves of gelatin in water.
- When the gelatin has softened, strain the water and place in a pot to dissolve.
- Add the result to the cream cheese and mango purée.
- Lastly, fold in the softly whipped cream.
Dry 180g / 6oz crushed digestive biscuit in an oven tray then add 80g / 3oz brown sugar.
Bake at 170C / 340f for 15 minutes.
Add the melted butter and spoon into ring molds. Press to form a solid base.
Mango Ice Cream
Mango Purée – 3 tins
Egg yolks – 15
Castor Sugar – 300 grams
Glucose – 50 grams (2oz)
Milk – 1.2 L
Fresh Cream – 600 grams
Fresh Coriander, Chopped – 100 ml
- Mix the sugar and eggs. Bring the milk, cream, and glucose to the boil. Mix the two together. Cook in a saucepan and bring to 80C / 175F.
- Remove and cool on ice. Add the coriander.
- Add to the ice cream machine and churn until soft and creamy.